The Seward Area Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization of business and professional people working together to develop a full-service community, to promote and support new and existing business, to assist in economic development, and to cultivate communication and cooperation within the community and surrounding areas.
A FEW BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO THE CHAMBER:
* Inclusion in Promotional Materials
* Business Referrals
* Networking Opportunities
* New Business & Business Improvement Recognition
* Quarterly Newsletter
* Use of Bulk Mail Permit
* Discounted Advertising Opportunities
* Website Business Link
* Legislavtive Representation & Monitoring of Issues
* A Dedicated Chamber Staff Working to Assist You & Your Business
Two blocks north of the Square at 6th (Hwy. 15) and Bradford Streets in the Civic Center.